Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Flights

I love birds, but not in a cartoonish way.
Here are several items I'd like to have for my home sweet home.
The first is this metal tray for Pier One Imports. I should have snatched it up when I first spotted it. I'm a sale watcher though so I'm waiting for the price to drop.





I loved these plates, also from Pier One.

The yellow would be a great year round color.
The red (below) on top of those green chargers would be a great alternative to traditional Christmas plates. They can also reappear on Valentine's Day as lovebirds. What a perfect way to serve up breakfast.























This isn't a bird motif, but these butterflies are too cute not to mention. I forgot where I spotted this end table, but it would be perfect in a sunroom. I'd also love it in a garden setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment