Friday, February 11, 2011

All Snuggled In

We'll start with this cute blue iron bed I found in Greenville, S.C. I fell in love with it. Below are some great shelves to look almost like built-ins. I would love to have these in the boys rooms. Plenty of storage and perfect for books.
A great little bench for the foot of the bed.... A great spot for butting on shoes...
Below is one of my favorite headboards yet. I found it at Ethan Allen in Columbia. The shape is so royal, without being prissy. I've never had an upholstered headboard before. I think I'd like it.
Here is a bed that struck my fancy but it's a little different from the rest. It's not the basic white cottage look, but it's still perfect for the lowcountry. I think this one was at Ashely Furniture.
Now this is - hands down - my favorite bedroom. Again, from Ethan Allen in the upstate. If I could pick it up and put it in my soon to be home I would. We'll see how it turns out... but as of right now, this one has my vote.
These last two photos are of a great room from Ethan Allen. I'm not in love with it, but it has such great qualities I will borrow from. Of course the pictures grouped above the bed and a bench at the foot of the bed are right up my alley.
I like using two different bedside tables. I've always had matching sets so I do believe it is time for me to branch out. I like so much about this room. I think it's the bedding that doesn't have me completely sold. That's an easy change though.


No comments:

Post a Comment